The Pro Heavy Duty Portable Pickleball Net System is a constructed of US made 3"x3"x11 gauge square steel and 3-1/2"x3-1/2"x3/16" square steel. The system is black powder coated to provide increased protection, durability and longevity and can be used indoors or outdoors. The system features a tournament style, high quality 3 mm net. The design allows for proper net tension and standard net dimensions (36" H at the posts and 34" H in the middle). The total length of the system is 22'L. Due to its heavy duty construction, the system can be placed in parks and other settings in which limited supervision is possible (although proper usage must be followed). A great solution for tournament settings as the system is competition and tournament ready. Because the system is not permanently installed, it can be moved aside when not in use.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Constructed of 3" square 11-gauge steel tube with 3-1/2" square collars
- Entire system is black powder coated for increased durability and longevity. The system can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Professional 3.0 mm net with a white vinyl coated top headband, black vinyl sides and bottoms. The net includes a steel vinyl coated net cable with loops on both sides. Dowels are sewn into the side pockets.
- The steel frame is raised 6" off the ground to allow balls to pass under the net
- Heavy duty, powder coated steel crank with removable handle
- Easy assembly
- The system is available as a wheeled system or a non-wheeled system (please select at checkout).
- The wheeled system can be moved by one person. It features five high quality stainless steel, non-marking, lockable wheels. Since the stainless steel wheels are resistant to corrosion and rust, the system can confidently be used outdoors.
- The non-wheeled system can also be moved if desired. The easiest way to move the non-wheel system is placing in on two dollys (sold here if interested).
- Easy storage solution: no massively long pieces. The longest piece is 5' long. Therefore, it can be stored in a equipment shed or closet, garage or other storage area.
- The total weight is approx. 240 lbs.
- Heavy duty steel construction will last years
- Powder coated to provide added durability and longevity
- The wheeled system features stainless steel, non-marking, lockable wheels
- The system is a non-permanent solution. This is a great alternative to spending thousands of dollars on digging large concrete footers and pouring cement.
- Available as a wheeled system or non-wheeled system. Both systems are portable which allows for multi court usage
- Competition Ready
- Due to the heavy duty steel construction, the system creates the same feel and playablity as permanent in-ground posts
- Includes a professional 3mm, 31"H x 22'L pickleball net
- Play according to USA Pickleball Rules and Regulations
- Can easily be broken down to smaller sections. The longest piece is 5'L.
- Can be stored in a garage, shed or equipment closet.
- For order quantities of 1-2 systems, the system will ship Fedex or UPS ground. However, due to the large size, weight and multiple boxes in the shipment, the system does not qualify for free shipping. A fixed price shipping cost applies (see above).
- For order quantities of 3+ systems, we may ship the order via a LTL carrier in which an individual will need to be available to receive and sign-off on the shipment.